Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is intended to be a place for friends to keep in touch. This site is intended for use by anyone who has a connection to our friends from MTSU, Sig Ep, or any other common denominator. Start communicating this via word of mouth and e-mail. If others will pass this along and start posting, this will be a great tool for us to keep up with each other's trials and triumphs. Be sure to keep us informed on how you are doing!
2 comments:
Hey Collier,
Great idea for this. I am going to need one soon. Maybe you can help me get set up. My address is stephenmhaley@hotmail.com for future references. I am not sure what the G-mail invite is, whatever it is, sign me up.
HFF,
Haley
G-mail is the google version of hotmail. I use my G-mail account only for blogging and blog related activity. I have received NO spam in that account in the 5 months I've had it.
Post a Comment