Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A message from the dead

Hey everyone!
Well I have one more round of Chemo to go and then I'm done. All my scans to this point say that i am in 100% remission and if I can keep my scans clean for the next 5 years, I should be just fine. This shit sucks. I do not advise anyone to get cancer. It's a lame deal...........kinda like a timeshare only with more needles.
On another note, it looks like I will be moving back to TN. Of all places, Jackson. That's right! Of all the towns from coast to coast that I could be relocated to and they pick Jackson, TN. Amber and I living in the same town again. My new wife just can't wait to meet her. The company that I work for wants me to build an addition onto the hospital in Jackson.
My daughter is growing like crazy. I am having so much fun being a dad. I never knew it was so fun. She is getting to the age where she entertains herself and giggles alot. She turns 11 months this week. She is already saying her first words, taking her first steps, and climbs everything.
I miss everyone. I miss everything. I wish I could have one more summer in the Fraternity house with everyone.

2 comments:

Mattdaddy said...

Yeah, I miss the spooning.

Anonymous said...

We have a great pool if anyone feels like drive to Columbus, IN. We could have a great get together. We have plenty of room just let us know when you want to come.