Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hello from Hendersonville.

Since this is my first post I’ll keep it short and save my rants for later.
Kudos to Matt for a great idea. It’s nice to know what everyone is up to.

BTW: Matt – we are coming up to Jeffersonville, Indiana the first weekend in August. On the map, it’s the just across the river from Kentucky. Is this anywhere near you?

As for us, Elizabeth, Zachary, and I, we are doing great. I can’t complain much about the work at home Dad thing although, sometimes I feel like a fish out of water. I had to let go most of my clients in favor of giving Zachary a full time parent until he is of school age. This also gives me the time to work on my 3D animation skills which will secure a position for me when Zachary starts kindergarten.

Our family web site is still http://www.ishawn.com/ and I’ll add the link to the links section as soon as get a minute.

James: I’m with you, that orange is piercing my brain ( or is that Brian : ) Normally, Florida Orange is fine but, I can't see the blog so well when I’m squinting.

Pepto: "...........parallel universe?" <-- I was thinking Bazzarro World. Glad your comming back.

Take care everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been free with the Admin rights, so feel free to change what you want (no team logos for peace's sake, no streaming audio for sanity's sake).

I'm in Columbus, IN, which is about an hour and 10 minutes from Cincy, or 1 hour from Louisville, or 45 minutes south of Indy. If you need to use the hotel before you travel back, we're always open!

Carmom said...

It's about 68 miles south of us. So about an hours drive. You're welcome to drive up if you have the time. Come share our pool.

Shawn said...

Elizabeth found a B&B in Jeffersonville she wants to try so that's where we are staying Saturday night. I'm not sure what else she has planned - I recall something about "Shaker’s Village" but it's in the other direction I think. I was hoping you guys were closer.

Carmom said...

Nashville, IN is a cool place. It kinda reminds me of Gatlinburg with all the shops but much cleaner and not so touristy. Very neat town.