Actually, I think her mom did. Carmen, her sister Kim, their Mom and the 4 kids were going to head to the beach for the week. Their destination: Gulf Shores, AL or western FL panhandle. Guess who told 'em not to go!!! They are now safely playing in the beach south of Charleston, SC without the patriarchs of the 3 families.
Actually, I'm not jealous considering there are three adults with a couple of 3-3.5 year olds, an 18 month old, and a yearling.
If you have family or friends in the Gulf area, I hope they have already evacuated. Has anyone heard from Rob Fangay (sp?) over the last 8 years? He was there the last I heard.
If the storm hits N.O., farewell N.O. I read that it will be cheaper to build elsewhere than to try to rebuild that town. Where would the Saints play this year?!?
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's not just the short term... if the city floods, it will be MONTHS before they get it pumped out, and clean up the sewage and chemical residue (not even considering all the sediment).
The Saints comment was meant as a bit of brevity in what appears to be a very, very serious turn of events.
Rob had been in Memphis for a while and then took a job up in Knoxville last I heard. He may have moved back - not sure. I'll send Treyton a link to this blog. I know they have been keeping in touch - working a movie project of his together.
I'm watching the news like crackheads watch their stash... like fat kids eat cake... like James lies about liking Wyoming weather...
It is simply horrific.
Post a Comment