
I like the new graphics at the top... very well done!
This blog is intended to be a place for friends to keep in touch. This site is intended for use by anyone who has a connection to our friends from MTSU, Sig Ep, or any other common denominator. Start communicating this via word of mouth and e-mail. If others will pass this along and start posting, this will be a great tool for us to keep up with each other's trials and triumphs. Be sure to keep us informed on how you are doing!
3 comments:
Those are flames in his eyes... he's crazy mad... and I'd worry about your Tahd against spurrier this weekend, if I were you.
Thank you sir – I will thus refrain from the TN bash’n – this time :).
Not really in the mood anyhow. Since the Canes got speared by the Noles my shovel full of S&%T has been parked in the corner. I was in favor of those American Indian haters keeping their name/mascot... now I want it changed for spite.
Its racist I tell you, just plain racist!
Not so cloudy your judgment is my young Jedi.
There once was a large contingent of people in the wake of hurricane Andrew that wanted to do just that. If they had succeeded, today I would be cheering for the Seagulls. I know what you mean though, the media is out of control – has been for a while.
< rant >
I made a great October screen saver for a client and had to re-do the whole thing because it centered around the theme Halloween ( ghosts and goblins ) and they didn’t want to make the end client feel “uncomfortable”.
PS – If I ever happen to run across anyone that works for the ACLU, I hope Zachary is not with me – I truly believe they are destroying this country from the inside out.
< /rant >
Go Gulls!
Post a Comment