I've set up a new blog where I am attempting to put together the be all end all collection of sports links. If any of you have some I could add, please let me know.
University of Alabama links are exempted from inclusion.
Friday, September 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to the Tide for laying the smack down on a day when my Vols had no offense and forgot that special teams existed.
Shawn, the Gators need some work on O themselves, bro, but they were better tonight.
Agreed, the Florida-Tennessee game reminded me of the Miami-FSU game. None of these teams look like top 10 material right now.
I do believe the 2 QB system could work well but, there are so many things to consider before it will and, until things change, it’ll be more or less impossible to pull off effectively on the college level. QB’s coming up through the system aren’t trained in this manner ( mentally being in and out of the game ) and have no practical experience dealing with the sharing of a leadership position like the QB is in football. It’s not like a pitcher in baseball at all. I think it would work as well as the 3rd down back but, you have to get the right 2 players with the correct chemistry that aren’t afraid to “share” the position. Spurrer tied it in Florida and it tanked there as well.
Post a Comment