Thursday, September 22, 2005

Two can play at that game!

Of course, mine has nothing to do with MTSU but a W a year or so ago.

8 comments:

Shawn said...

The above was a comment by a drive by blogger. It contained 2 links - one for an online dating service for singles ( Jarrod, James, I have that link if you need it :) and the other to a page which contained an IE exploit.

Mattdaddy said...

By the way, the cards and chips are rockin'

You do very good work. My Cafe Press store needs someone with your skills :)

http://www.cafepress.com/outermonvolia/

All my logos are courtesy of MSPaint, and they suck. At least it entertains my lunatic Vol friends. The "Where's the "O"?" thong has potential... If i could figure out how to size things appropriately.

Shawn said...

" You do very good work."
Thanks. It's like anything else, the more you do it the better you get. I'm working on a logo for the "Keeping in Touch" title on the top left ( actually 2 or 3 ) that I'll post and we'll have a vote on which everyone likes best.

"...and they suck"
Not for MSPaint anyway. Nice store, do you make much from it?

"...size things appropriately."
Size is ok, I'd ponder the location of the "O" a bit more though :)

Mattdaddy said...

I put it up for humor... no sales to date. I've made about 18.00 on my google ads on that site this month, though. It's not enough to cover the cost of keeping our board ad free.

We're getting about 8,000 hits per day, and the cost of buying "ad free" time is going up by about 2.00 per day.

We did have one of the members donate 50.00 to the cause, but I plan on covering whatever shortage we have. I love my chaotic UT message board.

Mattdaddy said...

If you want to donate to the cause, go to www.outermonvolia.com and scroll to the very bottom n' click one of the ads.

That nets me 10 cents or so depending on how many ads you've clicked before.

Mattdaddy said...

or we could use a Gator, Hurricane, or Bama poster...

Jarrod, we've got a Bama poster who uses our board in disguise... his name is TideGeek on the Bammer boards... you may know him in real life. He's in your line of work.

Mattdaddy said...

What'd you think? I was away from the 'puter for halftime and the third.

Mattdaddy said...

You'd hate FULMER (not UT) and SANDERS too, if you hadn't scored in 20 offensive possessions.

Record futility.