Sunday, November 06, 2005

Smoke’em if you got’em boys.

Last week:
Tennessee: Hummm, I was hoping to see that Visa commercial with Spurrier in it on TV this week but, I guess it’s only playing in South Carolina right now. Payback – you got to love it. Sometimes I just burst out laughing when I think about the (very superficial) irony.

This week:
Florida: Double overtime – Nah, that wasn’t close. (yea, that would have sucked :)

Welcome to:
ME ahh ME
We started out the season on a bad note but, it looks like we’re back baby!

1 comment:

Mattdaddy said...

I expect Bama to lose 2 to end the season. I expect UGA to struggle, too. Florida has a shot at the East title still, but only if UGA drops one. History says they will.

I WANT UGA to lose to an undefeated BAMA in the SECC game... and not go to the title game because of Texas and USC.