I've gone back to work - well, when Zachary's not too sick to go to school anyway. He seems to catch everything that goes around.
I have a new national client - 2 guesses what they sell :)
Going to Miami in March - Photoshop World Conference - My one vacation this year, yea!!!
<> <>
<---->
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
take some pictures... I'll put myself in them and tell everyone I actually got a vacation this year. The best I'm hoping for is a company sponsored trip to Pune.
I know, it's weird! My idea of fun has changed a little, I guess. I've been looking forward to this for a year. I would have never thought that continuing education would be so exciting for me after college. Of course, there's also the fact that I get to shack up in my old bedroom room with my wife! ( insert joke here )
That reminds me, I need to call my Mom and have her take down the posters of Christy Brinkley and Menudo :)( or here )
Focker OUT!
Just got around to watching that last night - very funny.
So I wanted to be a ( Spanish ) rock star - it's not like I ever had a pair of side lace leather pants ;)
Estoy a atractivo para mis pantalones!
- Forgot to sign in and it posted as Anonymous so I deleted it and reposted.
Post a Comment