Sunday, July 23, 2006

I FOUND BERT!

Hey Guys, I was walking through the Opry Mills Mall shooting at people and guess who I spotted? None other than Bert himself! He is living back in Nashville again and working for Gaylord. He has actually been visiting this blog every once in a while. I told him he needs to post in. It was great to see him again. we didn't get to talk for as long as I would have like to have. He still looks the same. I miss the old days. Right ow I am living in a hotel in Georgia. The wife and kids are still back in TN and will be until the first weekend in August. I will post my new contact info when I have it. Til then you can call me at the hotel 912-427-6800 room 122. well, i'm off to the beach for some fishing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Epsiiiiiiloooooooooonn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!