http://carmom.blogspot.com/
There are 2 pictures there.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is intended to be a place for friends to keep in touch. This site is intended for use by anyone who has a connection to our friends from MTSU, Sig Ep, or any other common denominator. Start communicating this via word of mouth and e-mail. If others will pass this along and start posting, this will be a great tool for us to keep up with each other's trials and triumphs. Be sure to keep us informed on how you are doing!
3 comments:
OMG - I've been so busy - I just noticed this!
Congrats!
Mrs. Lance loves the name :)
Congrats to your Gators! Way to go!
Oh yea, that was sweet, wasn't it! I kept thinking, I need to find Eaton and rub it in ( ...remember him! )
What's more is, I’ve heard it has brought about even more talk of a small ( to be expanded later ) college playoff.
The worse thing about college football right now ( excluding the Phil-mister ) is the BCS.
Post a Comment