Wednesday, July 27, 2005

escaping from hell

Well it is official. I am escaping from hell. I am moving to jackson, TN and leaving this shithole call south bend goodbye. Yes I know Jackson is a shithole too but it is a TN shithole compared to a IN shithole. It's kind of like comparing having bannanas or pineapples shoved up your ass. I prefer bannanas on most days of the week. Danelle and I have found a house in Jackson and will start our move there sometime in late August. we will not be able to move into the house until Sept 1. To see the house, go to realtor.com and search for 151 bent oaks, Jackson, TN. We got a really good price on the house because of all the registered sex offenders in the nieghborhood. Just kidding. Our child custody case has started and we have lost the first round. My wife's X, Bob, was able to get an injunction in place keeping us from taking Isaac out of state until the case could go to court. Now he has the luxury of slowing the process down until we cry mercy. This is going to get expensive. I survived cancer, I can survive Bob.
FYI - My wife and I had dinner with Randy Moffit and his wife last week. We had a hell of a time. We stayed up til the wee hours remembering the good old days. His house in Jackson is about 5 minutes from my new house. Me and Randy together.......in the same town........without either of us drinking..........with kids...........parallel universe?

7 comments:

Mattdaddy said...

PEOPLE OF JACKSON: p|-|34® t3h P3p70!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and for those of us who look at work, can we make this a "no cussing" zone?

Anonymous said...

You live in Jackson's Hole. That's waaaay worse than Jackson, right?

Carmom said...

You have to be specific for Bell. He doesn't know what a cuss word is. Though he has gotten much better.

Mattdaddy said...

Soo...let me understand... you live in a city that's in Jackson's hole. That's worse, man. And you moved there voluntarily...

Seriously, I looked up the winter weather for you:
Nov
Avg high: 37 Avg Low: 14
Dec
Avg high: 26 Avg Low: 2
Jan
Avg high: 25 Avg Low: 1
Feb
Avg high: 31 Avg Low: 3

That's 3 months that it may not even break freezing. Teh 5uCk!!1!one

I'd winter elsewhere, if I could.

Anonymous said...

"Also, for an average temp of 26, that means for every day that the temp is 52 degrees in the winter, there is a day that is -52."

Ummm... for an average temp of 26, your range would be 0 - 52, right? For an average high of 26 and an average low of 1, the average temp is approx 13?

Carmom said...

Okay boys you can stop discussing the weather anytime now. I would think you were past that stage knowing how well you know each other.