Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is intended to be a place for friends to keep in touch. This site is intended for use by anyone who has a connection to our friends from MTSU, Sig Ep, or any other common denominator. Start communicating this via word of mouth and e-mail. If others will pass this along and start posting, this will be a great tool for us to keep up with each other's trials and triumphs. Be sure to keep us informed on how you are doing!
3 comments:
Woman's clothing is so last year. I lost my girly figure when Elizabeth had our baby so I'm in search of something else.
Maybe changing the graphic out once in a while to keep things feeling fresh ( no not that kind of fresh :)
Probably a drive by commenter. There are those that cruise the various blogs and post comments hoping people will back track through their user name to their own blogs. This generates unique hits that convert to Google revenue if their ads are on (see my blog) and enough visitors come by.
:)
Actually, I left myself wide open - fair game am I.
...eddie
I was wondering the same thing.
* Poof * gone... :)
Post a Comment