Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is intended to be a place for friends to keep in touch. This site is intended for use by anyone who has a connection to our friends from MTSU, Sig Ep, or any other common denominator. Start communicating this via word of mouth and e-mail. If others will pass this along and start posting, this will be a great tool for us to keep up with each other's trials and triumphs. Be sure to keep us informed on how you are doing!
3 comments:
It's a world market. I heard just today that China has doubled their consumption of oil since 1990 - not to mention everyone else, including us.
Anwar, Alaska baby!
Hehe... maybe YOU do... I use water softener and whole house filtration. For coffee, I use my good ol' Mr. Coffee.
The gas prices are pissing me off because I wanted to buy a few gallons to pour into my pool, light, and remember the good old days.
Post a Comment