Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Getting Away

Well, Elizabeth and I left Zachary home for the first time last weekend. He stayed with her Mom for 2 whole nights. It was harder on me to be “without” him – he is always attached to my hip.
We went to a neat bed and breakfast in Louisville, KY. This was the first vacation we’ve really had since before she was pregnant. I wasn’t wild about the B and B thing before this but, we had a great time and I highly recommend it over staying at a hotel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubble gum emporium?

Shawn said...

We had a great time. The innkeeper use to own another B and B down the block. She sold it and now she drive a jag. She said she starting workinf agian because she missed meeting folks from all over. When ever we would come home she had baked sweets like cookies and brownies and left them in our kitchen upstairs. There was always a full carafe of wine next to the player piano in the sitting area downstairs. If you look at the picture closely, Elizabeth has a wine glass in her hand – we took that picture at 11:30 in the morning! I’m serious when I say that if I didn’t miss Zachary so much I would have stayed longer.

Shawn said...

lol :)
No cats - I'm officially allergic to the feline species.