Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's getting crowded in Alabama's woodshed

As a founding member with my Gators, I would personally like to welcome Matt's Vol's to the other side of the Alabama woodshed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

6-3 woodshed? Not exactly. We fumbled that game away.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like somebody has a bit of a Bammer complex...

If you want to disparage the offense, go ahead. I'm right there with you. If you take away the TDs set up by the defense (int returns to the 1 yd line, 2 yd line and for TDs) we're 115 out of 117 in scoring. We have an incredible D and "Fulmanders" offense.

It's amazing how a team 1 deep at most positions can beat one stacked 3 deep with 4 and 5 star players recruited by the best.

I can complain about 3 fumbles inside the Bama 10 yard line. It's my prerogative.

We lost the game. Congratulations. I'm bitter because my coaches suck, don't take it as belittling the undefeated Tide. I only do that tongue in cheek on my board.

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time coming... welcome back to winning football, Tide. Win 'em all this year, for the SECs sake.