
A name and a drink.
If you had a favorite drink ( or remember what someone’s signature drink was ) in college, post it here. I’ll need a little help with mine – turns out I had too many of whatever it was and I can’t remember a damn thing.
This blog is intended to be a place for friends to keep in touch. This site is intended for use by anyone who has a connection to our friends from MTSU, Sig Ep, or any other common denominator. Start communicating this via word of mouth and e-mail. If others will pass this along and start posting, this will be a great tool for us to keep up with each other's trials and triumphs. Be sure to keep us informed on how you are doing!

4 comments:
I think it was a long island ice tea since I binged on them for like 2 semesters.
Randy - Yes, yours was ET as I remember it - glad to see you didn't wipe out as many brain cells as I did.
I think mine had something to do with Rum or a Jug of some type of wine - feel free to correct me, as I'm not at all sure.
Jack Daniels No. 7 in quantity
Pepto had the vodka koolaid in milk jug drink.
Post a Comment